Sunday 13 March 2011

10k


Finished my first 10k today. it was awful and wonderful :) I am having a really hard time with shin splints, which I plan on blogging about tomorrow once I am done yoga and less bitter towards my legs :) But I did it within my goal time, and it felt good to finish. I think its just hard to realize how far 10k really is, cause it really is far! I run with Asics Gel Nimbus shoes and a Nike Sensor tied into the laces. The sensor relays info to my Ipod and allows me to know my distance and pace. It has been a wonderful help, and allows a freedom to just run until I hit 5k than turn around. I have a love/hate relationship with my shoes. Either I love to put them on, or hate and dread the run. It's usually one or the other, but once the run is over its always love ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment